One of the most helpful blog posts I have ever written for couples planning their wedding day was a checklist of questions to ask when they’re wedding venue shopping.
Here are additional questions to ask when looking for the perfect wedding venue for your wedding day. Consider these Questions to Ask 2.0
Wedding Venue Checklist 2.0
- What dates do you have open?
- What is the max capacity for your ceremony and reception space
- Do you allow for outside catering?
- Are there any other events held on wedding days?
- How big is the dance floor? (This is an important question if you plan on hiring a band!)
- What is the payment schedule? How much is the retainer? When is the final balance due?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is there an overtime fee?
- Do I have to purchase any permits or get additional event insurance?
- What is the venue policy on liquor?
- Is there a corkage fee?
- What about a cake cutting fee?
- What rules are there for decorations? Am I allowed to have candles?
- Can I have a copy of the contract to look over?
- Do you have a preferred vendor list?
Click here to read more helpful advice for wedding planning
If you found this post helpful, share the photo below to your Pinterest board